JYSS 4T1 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JYSS 4T1 Forum

For only Junyuan Secondary 4T1 Students

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M18 story no.2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero Black

Zero Black

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-03-27

M18 story no.2 Empty
PostSubject: M18 story no.2   M18 story no.2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 7:58 pm

My girlfriend and I had been going for a while but really hadn't done too much. She let me touch her boobs through her shirt once and I got real hard one time when we were kissing and she was sitting on my lap.

The other night we were watching TV at my place. I was sitting on the couch and she was lying with her head in my lap. We were channel surfing when we came across the Playboy channel. She told me to stop it there and we watched some girl get naked and then take a shower. I had to shift a bit under her because I was getting hard.

She looked at me and said, "Do you like naked women?" I kinda shrugged and said, "Of course, I like the female form." She sat there looking at me for a moment. Then she stood up and stripped naked. I couldn't believe my eyes. Man was she hot. I was really hard now. "Well, what do you think? Am I as good looking as the very *friendly* person in the movie?" I told her that she was hotter and started to unzip my pants. Then she said, "What are you doing?" "I was going to get naked too," I said. "No, not today," she told me.

She pushed me back on the couch and then straddled me. We made out for a good ten minutes and she even let me suck her boobs. I kept trying to rub up against her girl thingy, but she wouldn't let me. Finally, realizing that I was really hard, she unzipped my pants and jerked me off really fast. What a feeling! I came so hard that I shot my load almost to the TV.

She smiled, calmly got dressed and kissed me on the lips. "I got to go, perhaps I'll see you tomorrow. Maybe we'll have some other fun if you stop at the store and get some protection." I ran to the store right after she left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
please give me your comments
there will be more comming right up

™-Z3R0-™
-8:01pm-
-28 March 2007-
Back to top Go down
https://thelastsmile.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil
Haruhi Takumi

Haruhi Takumi

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-03-30

M18 story no.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M18 story no.2   M18 story no.2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 1:17 am

sorry but protection are for whimps

Last edited by on Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zero Black

Zero Black

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-03-27

M18 story no.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M18 story no.2   M18 story no.2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 1:51 am

haha thats quite true thx for the comments there will be more haha please be patient
Back to top Go down
https://thelastsmile.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil
Sponsored content

M18 story no.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M18 story no.2   M18 story no.2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M18 story no.2
Page 1 of 1