JYSS 4T1 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JYSS 4T1 Forum

For only Junyuan Secondary 4T1 Students

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M18 story no.1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero Black

Zero Black

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-03-27

M18 story no.1 Empty
PostSubject: M18 story no.1   M18 story no.1 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 7:49 pm

I'd been dating this girl for about three months. She was a hot brunette with these beautiful big amber eyes and an awesome bod. She had wanted to see this movie for ages so I agreed to take her to see it. It had been a while since the film had come out so there was hardly anyone there. I think there were about two other couples both sitting near the middle. We proceeded to the back row.

About ten minutes into the movie, I began to get a bit restless. I put my arm around my girl and she put her hand on my leg. My thingy started to harden slightly. We had f**ked once before but it wasn't for very long.

We started to make out and I ran my hand up her thigh, teasing her. To my surprise, she wasn't wearing any panties, so I slid my hand into her dripping girl thingy. I fingered her for about 5 minutes before she couldn't take it any more.

She grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me onto the floor and whispered in my ear, "f**k me." I didn't think twice and naturally I obliged. I shoved my solid thingy into her tight, wet girl thingy. What a feeling! We f**ked for about 20 minutes then changed positions, me coming at her from behind.

It wasn't long before I could feel my orgasm coming so I went to pull out but she moaned and kept me inside her. I was shocked but seconds later I shot my load into her. I was shaking with my orgasm. She then proceeded to give me head. I came four times during that film. I am definitely taking her to see another movie!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please give ur comments
there will be more coming right up

™-Z3R0-™
-7:51pm-
-28 March 2007-
Back to top Go down
https://thelastsmile.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil
everyboi

everyboi

Number of posts : 21

M18 story no.1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M18 story no.1   M18 story no.1 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 10:03 pm

WTH? where u get so many this type of stories? btw... dun post it anymore... coz there's galz in this forum ..... lol!
Back to top Go down
Zero Black

Zero Black

M18 story no.1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M18 story no.1   M18 story no.1 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 10:18 pm

if they open minded they will understand if not too bad lor haha
Back to top Go down
Haruhi Takumi

Haruhi Takumi

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-03-30

M18 story no.1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M18 story no.1   M18 story no.1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 1:14 am

toooo matured
Back to top Go down
Zero Black

Zero Black

M18 story no.1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M18 story no.1   M18 story no.1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 1:52 am

but can euu guys understand or not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

M18 story no.1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M18 story no.1   M18 story no.1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M18 story no.1
Page 1 of 1