JYSS 4T1 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JYSS 4T1 Forum

For only Junyuan Secondary 4T1 Students

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
everyboi

everyboi

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-03-27

WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?! Empty
PostSubject: WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?!   WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 4:32 pm

i was woundering... wad's the purpose of living when every1 hates u... ppl backstabing each other.... the more u trust that person the more the person betray u.... so y should we trust them? act infront of ppl then talk bad benih the back.. WTF is wrong?! y sould i be living when that's happening?! Sad

NO MATTER WAD I DO TO CHANGE ! U ALL WILL STILL TAKE ME AS WAD I AM LAST TIME!!! THIS PPL SUX! FUCKERS!
Exclamation
Back to top Go down
hatredwill
Admin
hatredwill

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?!   WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 4:43 pm

I do agree with it, as i also have experience this before. Sometimes u ask him/her something she/he won't care to hear but for others which is good in influencing people, he would open his ear and listen to him talk. I really cannot take it and i would like to take this subject up too someday.
Back to top Go down
https://thelastsmile.forumotion.com
everyboi

everyboi

PostSubject: Re: WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?!   WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 5:05 pm

Frozen Beneath wrote:
I do agree with it, as i also have experience this before. Sometimes u ask him/her something she/he won't care to hear but for others which is good in influencing people, he would open his ear and listen to him talk. I really cannot take it and i would like to take this subject up too someday.

It's not asking them wadever.... it's juz that.... infront of u the like act and likes u.... but behind u... the fucking say bad things about u... then ... i juz dono how to say la... i juz hate this bus3rds! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
IZAD TAKAHIRO TAKUMI

IZAD TAKAHIRO TAKUMI

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?!   WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 9:59 pm

i think this things is happening to me rite now..in our class .. i noe u all like kindda don like me ( i think)
Back to top Go down
everyboi

everyboi

PostSubject: Re: WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?!   WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 10:10 pm

izad wrote:
i think this things is happening to me rite now..in our class .. i noe u all like kindda don like me ( i think)

erm... zad... u mean me? or wad? i also reali dun understand y ppl cun't juz like each others... 1 more fren better then 1 more enemy mah... lol!
Back to top Go down
Zero Black

Zero Black

Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?!   WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 6:21 pm

erm... zad can euu specify
Back to top Go down
https://thelastsmile.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil
IZAD TAKAHIRO TAKUMI

IZAD TAKAHIRO TAKUMI

PostSubject: Re: WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?!   WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 6:55 pm

to elden: no im not talking about u... or anyone who treat me as a frend.. i talking to ANYONE THAT THINKS IM NOT THEIR FREND!!
Back to top Go down
everyboi

everyboi

PostSubject: Re: WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?!   WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 7:06 pm

IZAD TAKAHIRO TAKUMI wrote:
to elden: no im not talking about u... or anyone who treat me as a frend.. i talking to ANYONE THAT THINKS IM NOT THEIR FREND!!

Izad...i not sure about other... but then i'm sure of my self... i would be fren wif any1 .... juz any1!
Back to top Go down
IZAD TAKAHIRO TAKUMI

IZAD TAKAHIRO TAKUMI

PostSubject: Re: WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?!   WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 7:18 pm

ok good for u.. i also can make frend wif any1
Back to top Go down
everyboi

everyboi

PostSubject: Re: WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?!   WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 7:19 pm

ok good for u.. i also can make frend wif any1

u sure anot zad? then y cun't u all treat faris better ? or even some others in class?
Back to top Go down
IZAD TAKAHIRO TAKUMI

IZAD TAKAHIRO TAKUMI

PostSubject: Re: WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?!   WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 7:21 pm

coz he cannot get along with us...can u be frend wif him??
Back to top Go down
everyboi

everyboi

PostSubject: Re: WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?!   WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 7:22 pm

coz he cannot get along with us...can u be frend wif him??

of coz... like i say any1!
Back to top Go down
IZAD TAKAHIRO TAKUMI

IZAD TAKAHIRO TAKUMI

PostSubject: Re: WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?!   WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 7:25 pm

then tomorow u go ask xi min number..can?? any1 rite??
Back to top Go down
everyboi

everyboi

PostSubject: Re: WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?!   WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 7:27 pm

then tomorow u go ask xi min number..can?? any1 rite??

wad if i reali get? wad will u do? and dosen't mean fren must have their no. or wad ever de leh...
Back to top Go down
IZAD TAKAHIRO TAKUMI

IZAD TAKAHIRO TAKUMI

PostSubject: Re: WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?!   WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 7:29 pm

then tomorow go talk to xi min and hui lan... if u do i really say u can make frends with ANY1..then don have number how to contact outside school?...does that mean frends???
Back to top Go down
everyboi

everyboi

PostSubject: Re: WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?!   WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 7:30 pm

then tomorow go talk to xi min and hui lan... if u do i really say u can make frends with ANY1..then don have number how to contact outside school?...does that mean frends???

does it means frenz must go out? i also nvr go out much wif u mah...? so we are still fren rite? then...?
Back to top Go down
IZAD TAKAHIRO TAKUMI

IZAD TAKAHIRO TAKUMI

PostSubject: Re: WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?!   WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 7:33 pm

but i nvr see u nvr talk to xi min before
Back to top Go down
IZAD TAKAHIRO TAKUMI

IZAD TAKAHIRO TAKUMI

PostSubject: Re: WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?!   WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 7:37 pm

but i nvr see u talk to xi min before
Back to top Go down
everyboi

everyboi

PostSubject: Re: WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?!   WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 7:42 pm

but i nvr see u nvr talk to xi min before

i got talk to her on msn .....-.- lol!
Back to top Go down
IZAD TAKAHIRO TAKUMI

IZAD TAKAHIRO TAKUMI

PostSubject: Re: WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?!   WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 7:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Zero Black

Zero Black

Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?!   WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 8:19 pm

really???
Back to top Go down
https://thelastsmile.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?!   WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAD'S THE PURPOSE OF LIVING?!
Page 1 of 1