JYSS 4T1 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JYSS 4T1 Forum

For only Junyuan Secondary 4T1 Students

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DotA(Defence of the Ancient) Clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hatredwill
Admin
hatredwill

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-03-27

DotA(Defence of the Ancient) Clan Empty
PostSubject: DotA(Defence of the Ancient) Clan   DotA(Defence of the Ancient) Clan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 3:42 pm

DotA Clan; it was once being made but i would like to confirm the members.

Additional, i would like to know which are the main hero(s) of yours state it in details.

Once the members are confirmed probably we can create a clan in B.net then have clan matches and join ladder matches.

This coming holiday, we will have a match between one another in LAN(Local Area Network) Shop to confirm and to have fun.

Please do not post uncertain messages on this topic. Thank you~!
Back to top Go down
https://thelastsmile.forumotion.com
hatredwill
Admin
hatredwill

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-03-27

DotA(Defence of the Ancient) Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: DotA(Defence of the Ancient) Clan   DotA(Defence of the Ancient) Clan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 4:25 pm

My Main heros: Meepo, Faceless Void, Random(Luck)
My Terrible heros: Witch Doctor
My Weakness: Maphackers, Noob players(in team)

Meepo, it's a easy to get pawn hero but it's very late hero as most people should know. Rate of ownage 80% , losing Chances 20% if there's no noob player. Rate of ownage 60%, losing chances 40% if there's a noob player. All Pick & all pick easy mode also same.

Faceless void, this hero must play with luck. As its stunning rate is abit low. Same it's a late hero.
Back to top Go down
https://thelastsmile.forumotion.com

DotA(Defence of the Ancient) Clan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JYSS 4T1 Forum :: Others :: Games-
Jump to: